Apple on Monday upgraded GarageBand to version 3.0.2, saying of the update that it "addresses issues with video handling, podcast exporting, and importing QuickTime markers. It also addresses a number of other minor issues." The 30MB download can be accessed via the Software Update preference pane or through Appleis support site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups