Apple released yet another Get a Mac commercial on Wednesday, this time taking another jab at Microsoft for spending money on marketing Windows Vista instead of fixing the operating systemis issues. Like the other ads in the popular series, the new Bake Sale commercial features John Hodgman as PC and Justin Long as Mac. The ad is available at the Apple Web site in QuickTime format.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Analyst: “Hey Siri” Media Event no Game Changer for AAPL
- Joy of Tech Comic Nails the Difference Between Cable Providers and Customers on Apple TV
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today