Apple released yet another Get a Mac commercial on Wednesday, this time taking another jab at Microsoft for spending money on marketing Windows Vista instead of fixing the operating systemis issues. Like the other ads in the popular series, the new Bake Sale commercial features John Hodgman as PC and Justin Long as Mac. The ad is available at the Apple Web site in QuickTime format.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi