Apple released yet another Get a Mac commercial on Wednesday, this time taking another jab at Microsoft for spending money on marketing Windows Vista instead of fixing the operating systemis issues. Like the other ads in the popular series, the new Bake Sale commercial features John Hodgman as PC and Justin Long as Mac. The ad is available at the Apple Web site in QuickTime format.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad