Apple released yet another Get a Mac commercial on Wednesday, this time taking another jab at Microsoft for spending money on marketing Windows Vista instead of fixing the operating systemis issues. Like the other ads in the popular series, the new Bake Sale commercial features John Hodgman as PC and Justin Long as Mac. The ad is available at the Apple Web site in QuickTime format.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone
- Why Apple’s Next Generation TV Project is on Hold