Apple launched a new ad campaign Monday night that touts the environmentally-friendly features of its new aluminum MacBook, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air lineup. The commercial highlights the laptopis energy efficiency, recyclable parts, and reduced toxic chemical usage. The ad is available in QuickTime format at Appleis new Green Notebook Web page.
← Previous Article
The Mac Observer's Jeff Gamet joins Chuck Joiner on the latest MacVoices podcast to talk about his upcoming iTunes for…
Next Article →
Apple rolled out Safari 3.2.1 late on Monday, only days after releasing the Safari 3.2 update. According to the terse…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman