Apple has begun running a new Web-based "Get a Mac" ad that looks like an editorial written by John Hodgemanis PC character titled "Stop Switching to Mac!". The video ad also includes Justin Long as Mac, and the two characters discuss PCis frustration with users switching from Windows to Mac OS X. A video of the Web ad is available on the YouTube Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Will Pull Aperture this Spring, But It Will Continue to Work
- Apple’s OS X Gatekeeper Leaves Hole Open for Malware and Adware - Here’s How to Protect Your Mac
- Reports Claim 12-inch iPad to Copy Microsoft Surface Tablet, Shipping in September
- Apple, HBO Look to Bring HBO Now Streaming Service to Apple TV
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming