Apple has begun running a new Web-based "Get a Mac" ad that looks like an editorial written by John Hodgemanis PC character titled "Stop Switching to Mac!". The video ad also includes Justin Long as Mac, and the two characters discuss PCis frustration with users switching from Windows to Mac OS X. A video of the Web ad is available on the YouTube Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone
- Why Apple’s Next Generation TV Project is on Hold