Apple has begun running a new Web-based "Get a Mac" ad that looks like an editorial written by John Hodgemanis PC character titled "Stop Switching to Mac!". The video ad also includes Justin Long as Mac, and the two characters discuss PCis frustration with users switching from Windows to Mac OS X. A video of the Web ad is available on the YouTube Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Google Stands Up to France, Refuses Global “Right to be Forgotten” Order
- Safari Offers Longer Battery Life than Chrome or Firefox
- New Patents Hint at Apple Texture-simulating Uber Stylus
- Apple Campus 2 Will Have Full Blown Visitor Center with Store, Cafe, Observation Deck
- Photoshop CS6 Stragglers Out of Luck for Camera Raw Updates