Apple has begun running a new Web-based "Get a Mac" ad that looks like an editorial written by John Hodgemanis PC character titled "Stop Switching to Mac!". The video ad also includes Justin Long as Mac, and the two characters discuss PCis frustration with users switching from Windows to Mac OS X. A video of the Web ad is available on the YouTube Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More