After teaming up with Pepsi for a pair of iTunes giveaways, Apple is now partnering with Coca-Cola for its Slurpee Summer Prize Fest promotion, which promises to give away up to eight million songs this summer. Specially marked 32-ounce Slurpee cups at participating 7-11 locations contain codes redeemable for free songs through the iTunes Music Store. Each cup contains one free song that must be downloaded by Aug. 31. The promotion ends on July 31.
← Previous Article
Video conversion tool Compression Master 3.1 adds support for Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger," QuickTime 7 and more.
Next Article →
Wired News quotes a Frog Design Creative Director who thinks Spotlight will kill the Finder, but Apple disagrees. And a…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch