After teaming up with Pepsi for a pair of iTunes giveaways, Apple is now partnering with Coca-Cola for its Slurpee Summer Prize Fest promotion, which promises to give away up to eight million songs this summer. Specially marked 32-ounce Slurpee cups at participating 7-11 locations contain codes redeemable for free songs through the iTunes Music Store. Each cup contains one free song that must be downloaded by Aug. 31. The promotion ends on July 31.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More