After teaming up with Pepsi for a pair of iTunes giveaways, Apple is now partnering with Coca-Cola for its Slurpee Summer Prize Fest promotion, which promises to give away up to eight million songs this summer. Specially marked 32-ounce Slurpee cups at participating 7-11 locations contain codes redeemable for free songs through the iTunes Music Store. Each cup contains one free song that must be downloaded by Aug. 31. The promotion ends on July 31.
← Previous Article
Video conversion tool Compression Master 3.1 adds support for Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger," QuickTime 7 and more.
Next Article →
Wired News quotes a Frog Design Creative Director who thinks Spotlight will kill the Finder, but Apple disagrees. And a…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- iOS 8 HealthKit-compatible Apps Hit the App Store [Updated]
- FBI Cranky at Apple for Securing iOS, Only Has Itself (and NSA) to Blame
- iOS 8: Using Handoff on Mobile Devices
- Shellshock Flaw Poses Big Security Threat for Mac, other Unix Systems
- Apple Features ‘Actual Size’ iPhone 6/Plus in Rolling Stone Ad
Recent Editorials See All »
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman
- Grading Apple’s Snafus: Which Ones Are Major, Which Ones Will Blow Over
- Apple’s iPhone 6 Plus Success Now in Developers Hands