Amid the announcements of odd iMac patterns, Apple also quietly released version 1.2.5 of their CarbonLib. Since CarbonLib 1.1.1, which shipped with Mac OS 9.1, there has been one other update, to version 1.2. The 1.2.5 update only seems to be available via the Software Update control panel, and has not yet appeared on Appleis software download site. According to the message in Software Update "CarbonLib 1.2.5 delivers new functionality and features for Carbon-based applications on Mac OS 8.6, all Mac OS 9 releases, and Mac OS X."
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi