Amid the announcements of odd iMac patterns, Apple also quietly released version 1.2.5 of their CarbonLib. Since CarbonLib 1.1.1, which shipped with Mac OS 9.1, there has been one other update, to version 1.2. The 1.2.5 update only seems to be available via the Software Update control panel, and has not yet appeared on Appleis software download site. According to the message in Software Update "CarbonLib 1.2.5 delivers new functionality and features for Carbon-based applications on Mac OS 8.6, all Mac OS 9 releases, and Mac OS X."
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More
- Apple Car Project Breaks Up with BMW & Daimler to Go It Alone. No Pressure
- Apple’s Numbers: Using Data Formats