Amid the announcements of odd iMac patterns, Apple also quietly released version 1.2.5 of their CarbonLib. Since CarbonLib 1.1.1, which shipped with Mac OS 9.1, there has been one other update, to version 1.2. The 1.2.5 update only seems to be available via the Software Update control panel, and has not yet appeared on Appleis software download site. According to the message in Software Update "CarbonLib 1.2.5 delivers new functionality and features for Carbon-based applications on Mac OS 8.6, all Mac OS 9 releases, and Mac OS X."
← Previous Article
Handspring and Wavecom have announced a strategic relationship to explore the development of future wireless data products and modules for…
Next Article →
Greg Landweber and Arlo Rose have announced the release of Kaleidoscope 2.3.1. The new version is a maintenance release.
Recent News See All »
- New Zealand Police Credit iPhones and iPads for Helping to Reduce Crime
- Apple Pushes for $15.7M Legal Fee Reimbursement from Samsung
- iPhone, Android, Windows Phone All Take Subscriber Share from BlackBerry
- Beats Ready to Join Music Streaming Market
- Chuck La Tournous, Michael Johnston Share Holiday Gift Ideas on MacVoices