Amid the announcements of odd iMac patterns, Apple also quietly released version 1.2.5 of their CarbonLib. Since CarbonLib 1.1.1, which shipped with Mac OS 9.1, there has been one other update, to version 1.2. The 1.2.5 update only seems to be available via the Software Update control panel, and has not yet appeared on Appleis software download site. According to the message in Software Update "CarbonLib 1.2.5 delivers new functionality and features for Carbon-based applications on Mac OS 8.6, all Mac OS 9 releases, and Mac OS X."
← Previous Article
Handspring and Wavecom have announced a strategic relationship to explore the development of future wireless data products and modules for…
Next Article →
Greg Landweber and Arlo Rose have announced the release of Kaleidoscope 2.3.1. The new version is a maintenance release.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Fun Rant about Those Who Claim Apple is the Copier
- AT&T’s Next Plan May be the Cheapest Way to Buy an iPhone, Despite the Hype
- iOS 8 Review: Apple Opens Mobile OS to Developers, You Win
- 5th Ave Apple Store iPhone 6 Campout Stretches 3 Blocks
- Apple Offers U2 Removal Tool for People Angry about Free Album