Amid the announcements of odd iMac patterns, Apple also quietly released version 1.2.5 of their CarbonLib. Since CarbonLib 1.1.1, which shipped with Mac OS 9.1, there has been one other update, to version 1.2. The 1.2.5 update only seems to be available via the Software Update control panel, and has not yet appeared on Appleis software download site. According to the message in Software Update "CarbonLib 1.2.5 delivers new functionality and features for Carbon-based applications on Mac OS 8.6, all Mac OS 9 releases, and Mac OS X."
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone