Apple UK was quick to post a photo gallery from the International Broadcasting Convention (IBC 2005) in Amsterdam, as noted by Macworld UK. The images show what appears to be a successful presence for the company at the event, with one caption saying, "For much of the show, the Apple booth was standing room only."
Recent News See All »
- Tim Cook: The NSA Won’t Be Asking for Backdoors (Anymore)
- Apple Watch Coming to Target October 18
- Apple Reportedly ‘Seals Deal’ on on 777,000 Square Foot Landmark Campus
- Amazon Jumps the Shark and Kicks Apple TV and Google Chromecast off Store
- James Bell, Former Boeing CFO, Joins Apple Board of Directors