Apple UK was quick to post a photo gallery from the International Broadcasting Convention (IBC 2005) in Amsterdam, as noted by Macworld UK. The images show what appears to be a successful presence for the company at the event, with one caption saying, "For much of the show, the Apple booth was standing room only."
← Previous Article
Koingo Software has released Font Pilot 2.0, the latest version of its font management utility for the Mac.
Next Article →
Voice and data networking firm Interoute announced Monday full support for Apple Comptuer's QuickTime 7 multimedia platform. Apple also announced…
Recent News See All »
- iOS 8 Adoption at 46%, or Maybe 35%
- Google’s Eric Schmidt Said ALEC Lying about Climate Change
- Chinese Site Reports Apple Planning October Release for iPad Air 2
- Apple May Shut Down Beats Music Brand, but Stay in Streaming Music Market
- Linex Technologies Ordered Apple’s Legal Fees in Patent Infringement Case