Apple UK was quick to post a photo gallery from the International Broadcasting Convention (IBC 2005) in Amsterdam, as noted by Macworld UK. The images show what appears to be a successful presence for the company at the event, with one caption saying, "For much of the show, the Apple booth was standing room only."
← Previous Article
Koingo Software has released Font Pilot 2.0, the latest version of its font management utility for the Mac.
Next Article →
Voice and data networking firm Interoute announced Monday full support for Apple Comptuer's QuickTime 7 multimedia platform. Apple also announced…
Recent News See All »
- Apple’s iOS 7.1 Reaches 5.9% Adoption Rate In Just 24 Hours
- Apple to Samsung: Give Us $40 for Every Android Device You Sell
- iTunes Radio Hits Top 3 in Online Music Streaming
- Apple Expands iPhone Trade-In Program to Canada
- Apple Releases iOS 7.1 with CarPlay, Siri Improvements, iTunes Radio Tweaks, More