The Apple Store was ranked as the best Internet shopping site by Consumer Reports, according to Macworld UK. Consumer Reports gave the Apple Store a score of 93 after surveying 78,000 US shoppers, beating out Dell, IBM, and others. The online Apple Store sells the full Apple product line, along with third party hardware, software, and accessories.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors