The Apple Store was ranked as the best Internet shopping site by Consumer Reports, according to Macworld UK. Consumer Reports gave the Apple Store a score of 93 after surveying 78,000 US shoppers, beating out Dell, IBM, and others. The online Apple Store sells the full Apple product line, along with third party hardware, software, and accessories.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone