The Apple Store was ranked as the best Internet shopping site by Consumer Reports, according to Macworld UK. Consumer Reports gave the Apple Store a score of 93 after surveying 78,000 US shoppers, beating out Dell, IBM, and others. The online Apple Store sells the full Apple product line, along with third party hardware, software, and accessories.
Recent News See All »
- Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs Movie Starts Filming with Michael Fassbender as Jobs
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Apple Ups the Secrecy with Wall Street
- Apple Pay Dominates Mobile Payment Platforms, Coming to Vending Machines [Updated]
- Tim Cook Says Apple Watch Will Ship in April