The Apple Store was ranked as the best Internet shopping site by Consumer Reports, according to Macworld UK. Consumer Reports gave the Apple Store a score of 93 after surveying 78,000 US shoppers, beating out Dell, IBM, and others. The online Apple Store sells the full Apple product line, along with third party hardware, software, and accessories.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups
- The Depressing Gap Between Apple and the U.S. Federal Government is Widening
- OS X: Why You Need a Hard Drive Clone
- Apple’s New MacBook: Great for Some (But Not All)
- Apple Wants $15M from Patent Troll for Frivolous Lawsuit