Last week, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office published an Apple-submitted application for a laptop with a camera built into the latch. Ingrid Marson, writing for ZDNet UK, detailed the filing in an article published on Monday. The camera is integrated into the computer and features an image sensor and lens assembly, she notes. Apple, of course, declined to comment on the patent.
← Previous Article
Rage Software on Monday released Google Sitemap Automator 1.0, a utility that automates the creation of Google Sitemaps.
Next Article →
ScanSnap is a double-sided color PDF scanner with a 50-page automatic document feeder and Adobe Acrobat 7.0 software included.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch