Last week, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office published an Apple-submitted application for a laptop with a camera built into the latch. Ingrid Marson, writing for ZDNet UK, detailed the filing in an article published on Monday. The camera is integrated into the computer and features an image sensor and lens assembly, she notes. Apple, of course, declined to comment on the patent.
← Previous Article
Rage Software on Monday released Google Sitemap Automator 1.0, a utility that automates the creation of Google Sitemaps.
Next Article →
ScanSnap is a double-sided color PDF scanner with a 50-page automatic document feeder and Adobe Acrobat 7.0 software included.
Recent News See All »
- NCPPR Accuses Apple of Greenwashing and Tim Cook of Faking Anger
- OS X 10.9.3 to Include Retina Support for 4K Displays
- Spotify Buys Music Discovery Company Echo Nest in $100M Deal
- Newsweek (Probably) Found Bitcoin Inventor Satoshi Nakamoto
- Password Reset Time: ComiXology Loses User Data in Security Breach
Popular Stories See All »
- Why We Love Apple and Why Microsoft Does Wacky Things That Make us Sigh
- Economists on Apple Ebook Antitrust Case: Judge Cote got it Wrong
- Gruber: iOS 7.1 Coming Any Day Now
- Watchmaker Says Apple Tried to Poach His Employees for ‘Swiss Made’ iWatch
- 2 Hidden Tricks Reveal Network Info in Apple’s AirPort Utility 6