Last week, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office published an Apple-submitted application for a laptop with a camera built into the latch. Ingrid Marson, writing for ZDNet UK, detailed the filing in an article published on Monday. The camera is integrated into the computer and features an image sensor and lens assembly, she notes. Apple, of course, declined to comment on the patent.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch