Last week, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office published an Apple-submitted application for a laptop with a camera built into the latch. Ingrid Marson, writing for ZDNet UK, detailed the filing in an article published on Monday. The camera is integrated into the computer and features an image sensor and lens assembly, she notes. Apple, of course, declined to comment on the patent.
Recent News See All »
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band