Apple on Friday announced that consumers can bring old iPods to any of the companyis 100 retail stores in the United States and recycle them for free. Consumers who bring in an iPod, iPod mini or iPod photo will also receive 10% off the purchase of a new iPod that day. The program does not apply to the iPod shuffle. Apple has a Web site that explains all of its environmental policies.
Recent News See All »
- SwiftKey Adds Languages in iOS Without App Store Updates
- Apple Reportedly Plans Cheaper Beats Music in iOS in 2015
- Apple Offers Current and Past National Book Award Winners Starting at $4.99
- Apple Changes App Store ‘Free’ Button to ‘Get’
- Apple: GTAT Couldn’t Make Usable Sapphire, Mismanaged Production