Apple on Friday announced that consumers can bring old iPods to any of the companyis 100 retail stores in the United States and recycle them for free. Consumers who bring in an iPod, iPod mini or iPod photo will also receive 10% off the purchase of a new iPod that day. The program does not apply to the iPod shuffle. Apple has a Web site that explains all of its environmental policies.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors