Apple on Friday announced that consumers can bring old iPods to any of the companyis 100 retail stores in the United States and recycle them for free. Consumers who bring in an iPod, iPod mini or iPod photo will also receive 10% off the purchase of a new iPod that day. The program does not apply to the iPod shuffle. Apple has a Web site that explains all of its environmental policies.
Recent News See All »
- Judge Rules Cops can Force You to Touch ID Unlock your iPhone
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay