Aperture 1.0.1, Appleis pro-level photographic management and manipulation application, was released on Tuesday. The update improves reliability and performance, image export quality, and metadata handling. White balance, auto-stacking performance, and book printing and ordering have also been improved. The update is free, and available via Software Update.
← Previous Article
SubRosaSoft has released version 3.0 of its drive duplication software CopyCatX. The upgrade uses fault tolerant algorithms that enable it…
Next Article →
SubRosaSoft announced the immediate availability of CipherWorks 4 on Wednesday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- AT&T’s Next Plan May be the Cheapest Way to Buy an iPhone, Despite the Hype
- iOS 8 Review: Apple Opens Mobile OS to Developers, You Win
- 5th Ave Apple Store iPhone 6 Campout Stretches 3 Blocks
- Apple Enables iCloud 2-Factor Verification, How to Set it Up
- Apple Offers U2 Removal Tool for People Angry about Free Album