Aperture 1.0.1, Appleis pro-level photographic management and manipulation application, was released on Tuesday. The update improves reliability and performance, image export quality, and metadata handling. White balance, auto-stacking performance, and book printing and ordering have also been improved. The update is free, and available via Software Update.
← Previous Article
SubRosaSoft has released version 3.0 of its drive duplication software CopyCatX. The upgrade uses fault tolerant algorithms that enable it…
Next Article →
SubRosaSoft announced the immediate availability of CipherWorks 4 on Wednesday.
Recent News See All »
- San Francisco Protesters Stop Apple Shuttle, Demand an End to Evictions
- Proposed EU Law Could Force Apple to Change iPhone Charging Connector
- Would You Have a Cow if Bill Gates Was Your Secret Santa?
- Apple Fixes Connection Issues with VPN Update for Mavericks Server
- Did You Get a New Mac Pro? Apple Released a Firmware Update for It