Aperture 1.0.1, Appleis pro-level photographic management and manipulation application, was released on Tuesday. The update improves reliability and performance, image export quality, and metadata handling. White balance, auto-stacking performance, and book printing and ordering have also been improved. The update is free, and available via Software Update.
← Previous Article
SubRosaSoft has released version 3.0 of its drive duplication software CopyCatX. The upgrade uses fault tolerant algorithms that enable it…
Next Article →
SubRosaSoft announced the immediate availability of CipherWorks 4 on Wednesday.
Recent News See All »
- Apple’s iOS 7.1 Reaches 5.9% Adoption Rate In Just 24 Hours
- Apple to Samsung: Give Us $40 for Every Android Device You Sell
- iTunes Radio Hits Top 3 in Online Music Streaming
- Apple Expands iPhone Trade-In Program to Canada
- Apple Releases iOS 7.1 with CarPlay, Siri Improvements, iTunes Radio Tweaks, More