Aperture 1.0.1, Appleis pro-level photographic management and manipulation application, was released on Tuesday. The update improves reliability and performance, image export quality, and metadata handling. White balance, auto-stacking performance, and book printing and ordering have also been improved. The update is free, and available via Software Update.
← Previous Article
SubRosaSoft has released version 3.0 of its drive duplication software CopyCatX. The upgrade uses fault tolerant algorithms that enable it…
Next Article →
SubRosaSoft announced the immediate availability of CipherWorks 4 on Wednesday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- China Hopes to Unseat Apple, Microsoft, Google with Linux-Based OS
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch
- Why Everything Gets Better With Apple, Worse for Others