Apple released an update for the professional image editing and management application, Aperture, on Monday. Aperture 1.5.2 offers reliability and performance improvements for contact sheet printing, Smart Albums, Watermarks, Lift and stamp, Image export, and more. The update is free for registered Aperture users, and is available for download on the Apple Web site.
← Previous Article
LANrev LP announced the immediate availability of LANrev 4.0 on Tuesday. LANrev is a Universal Binary network tracking and management…
Next Article →
Newer Technology announced the immediate availability of the miniStack v2 - a quieter version of the miniStack - on Tuesday.
Recent News See All »
- New Mac Pro Hits Stores December 19 for $2,999
- Apple CEO Tim Cook and Other Tech Leaders Press Obama for NSA Surveillance Reform
- Apple Gives Developers Until February 1st to Optimize App Submissions for iOS 7
- Samsung Reportedly Hires Former Apple Store Designer for Retail Expansion
- Apple Supports Five New Cameras from Nikon, Olympus, Sony in Camera RAW 5.0.2