Apple released an update for the professional image editing and management application, Aperture, on Monday. Aperture 1.5.2 offers reliability and performance improvements for contact sheet printing, Smart Albums, Watermarks, Lift and stamp, Image export, and more. The update is free for registered Aperture users, and is available for download on the Apple Web site.
← Previous Article
LANrev LP announced the immediate availability of LANrev 4.0 on Tuesday. LANrev is a Universal Binary network tracking and management…
Next Article →
Newer Technology announced the immediate availability of the miniStack v2 - a quieter version of the miniStack - on Tuesday.
Recent News See All »
- Apple’s Stock Holds Above $100 with New Record Close
- Samsung Doesn’t Have to Pay Apple Attorney Fees Because iPhone wasn’t Famous
- Jeff Gamet, John Martellaro Talk Sci-Fi Tech on MacVoices
- Parallels Announces Desktop 10 for the Mac with Yosemite Support
- RunKeeper Wants to Give You Presents for Working Out