Apple released an updated version of its Fibre Channel Utility on Thursday. Fibre Channel Utility 2.1.4 is a critical utility for system administrators configuring the connection to an Xserve RAID. The updated version supports Appleis Dual-Channel and Quad-Channel 4Gb Fibre Channel PCI cards, and requires Mac OS X 10.4 or higher. It is free, and available for download at the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Use Siri on Apple Watch to Create Immediate Countdown Timer
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today
- Apple is a Large Company - it Has Large Ambitions