Apple released an updated version of its Fibre Channel Utility on Thursday. Fibre Channel Utility 2.1.4 is a critical utility for system administrators configuring the connection to an Xserve RAID. The updated version supports Appleis Dual-Channel and Quad-Channel 4Gb Fibre Channel PCI cards, and requires Mac OS X 10.4 or higher. It is free, and available for download at the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- China Hopes to Unseat Apple, Microsoft, Google with Linux-Based OS
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch
- Why Everything Gets Better With Apple, Worse for Others