Apple released an updated version of its Fibre Channel Utility on Thursday. Fibre Channel Utility 2.1.4 is a critical utility for system administrators configuring the connection to an Xserve RAID. The updated version supports Appleis Dual-Channel and Quad-Channel 4Gb Fibre Channel PCI cards, and requires Mac OS X 10.4 or higher. It is free, and available for download at the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed