Apple released an updated version of its Fibre Channel Utility on Thursday. Fibre Channel Utility 2.1.4 is a critical utility for system administrators configuring the connection to an Xserve RAID. The updated version supports Appleis Dual-Channel and Quad-Channel 4Gb Fibre Channel PCI cards, and requires Mac OS X 10.4 or higher. It is free, and available for download at the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch