Apple released an updated version of its Fibre Channel Utility on Thursday. Fibre Channel Utility 2.1.4 is a critical utility for system administrators configuring the connection to an Xserve RAID. The updated version supports Appleis Dual-Channel and Quad-Channel 4Gb Fibre Channel PCI cards, and requires Mac OS X 10.4 or higher. It is free, and available for download at the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks