Following its "Letis Rock" iPod media event on Tuesday, Apple quietly updated its MobileMe Control Panel for Windows users to version 1.1. Windows-based MobileMe users need the Control Panel to configure their account, and the update includes bug fixes along with improved compatibility with iTunes 8. The update is free and available for download at the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Analyst: “Hey Siri” Media Event no Game Changer for AAPL
- Joy of Tech Comic Nails the Difference Between Cable Providers and Customers on Apple TV
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today