Following its "Letis Rock" iPod media event on Tuesday, Apple quietly updated its MobileMe Control Panel for Windows users to version 1.1. Windows-based MobileMe users need the Control Panel to configure their account, and the update includes bug fixes along with improved compatibility with iTunes 8. The update is free and available for download at the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi