Following its "Letis Rock" iPod media event on Tuesday, Apple quietly updated its MobileMe Control Panel for Windows users to version 1.1. Windows-based MobileMe users need the Control Panel to configure their account, and the update includes bug fixes along with improved compatibility with iTunes 8. The update is free and available for download at the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups
- The Depressing Gap Between Apple and the U.S. Federal Government is Widening
- OS X: Why You Need a Hard Drive Clone
- Apple’s New MacBook: Great for Some (But Not All)
- Apple Wants $15M from Patent Troll for Frivolous Lawsuit