Following its "Letis Rock" iPod media event on Tuesday, Apple quietly updated its MobileMe Control Panel for Windows users to version 1.1. Windows-based MobileMe users need the Control Panel to configure their account, and the update includes bug fixes along with improved compatibility with iTunes 8. The update is free and available for download at the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Google Stands Up to France, Refuses Global “Right to be Forgotten” Order
- Safari Offers Longer Battery Life than Chrome or Firefox
- New Patents Hint at Apple Texture-simulating Uber Stylus
- Apple Campus 2 Will Have Full Blown Visitor Center with Store, Cafe, Observation Deck
- Photoshop CS6 Stragglers Out of Luck for Camera Raw Updates