Following its "Letis Rock" iPod media event on Tuesday, Apple quietly updated its MobileMe Control Panel for Windows users to version 1.1. Windows-based MobileMe users need the Control Panel to configure their account, and the update includes bug fixes along with improved compatibility with iTunes 8. The update is free and available for download at the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Files for Mistrial in VirnetX Patent Infringement Case
- Apple Quietly Rolls Out 2013 Mac Pro Video Repair Program
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That