Apple released Plugin Manager 1.7.3 for its pro-level applications Tuesday evening. The update for Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Express, Aperture, Logic Studio and related SDKs "improves reliability for Appleis professional applications." It is available via the Software Update application, or as a download at the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program
- How to Force Apple Watch to Fix Sunrise/Sunset Display