Apple released Plugin Manager 1.7.3 for its pro-level applications Tuesday evening. The update for Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Express, Aperture, Logic Studio and related SDKs "improves reliability for Appleis professional applications." It is available via the Software Update application, or as a download at the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs Movie Starts Filming with Michael Fassbender as Jobs
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Apple Ups the Secrecy with Wall Street
- Apple Pay Dominates Mobile Payment Platforms, Coming to Vending Machines [Updated]
- Tim Cook Says Apple Watch Will Ship in April