Apple released updates for Apple Remote Desktop Client and Admin late on Thursday. The version 3.2 updates improve overall reliability, usability, and compatibility for the remote Mac control software. The updates are available through the Software Update application, or as downloadable installers for both the client and admin versions at the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone
- Why Apple’s Next Generation TV Project is on Hold