Apple released updates for Apple Remote Desktop Client and Admin late on Thursday. The version 3.2 updates improve overall reliability, usability, and compatibility for the remote Mac control software. The updates are available through the Software Update application, or as downloadable installers for both the client and admin versions at the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More