Apple released iLife Support 8.3 Tuesday evening. The update for the shared components in the iLife i08 application suite addressed stability along with what Apple called "a number of other minor issues." The update is free and available via the Software Update application or at the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation