With about an hour-and-a-half to go in Mondayis trading day, Appleis stock jumped 6% to over US$76 before dropping below that mark and seeing a 5.41% ($3.90) gain to $75.93. The companyis shares have been moribund lately since passing $80 per share shortly after Macworld Expo in San Francisco earlier this month. However, Banc of Americais Monday decision to lower its Apple target price to $82 seems to have given the shares a shot in the arm.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch