With about an hour-and-a-half to go in Mondayis trading day, Appleis stock jumped 6% to over US$76 before dropping below that mark and seeing a 5.41% ($3.90) gain to $75.93. The companyis shares have been moribund lately since passing $80 per share shortly after Macworld Expo in San Francisco earlier this month. However, Banc of Americais Monday decision to lower its Apple target price to $82 seems to have given the shares a shot in the arm.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad