With about an hour-and-a-half to go in Mondayis trading day, Appleis stock jumped 6% to over US$76 before dropping below that mark and seeing a 5.41% ($3.90) gain to $75.93. The companyis shares have been moribund lately since passing $80 per share shortly after Macworld Expo in San Francisco earlier this month. However, Banc of Americais Monday decision to lower its Apple target price to $82 seems to have given the shares a shot in the arm.
Recent News See All »
- Safari Offers Longer Battery Life than Chrome or Firefox
- New Patents Hint at Apple Texture-simulating Uber Stylus
- Apple Campus 2 Will Have Full Blown Visitor Center with Store, Cafe, Observation Deck
- Photoshop CS6 Stragglers Out of Luck for Camera Raw Updates
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits