With about an hour-and-a-half to go in Mondayis trading day, Appleis stock jumped 6% to over US$76 before dropping below that mark and seeing a 5.41% ($3.90) gain to $75.93. The companyis shares have been moribund lately since passing $80 per share shortly after Macworld Expo in San Francisco earlier this month. However, Banc of Americais Monday decision to lower its Apple target price to $82 seems to have given the shares a shot in the arm.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi