Appleis Web-based store went offline Tuesday morning ahead of the companyis notebook spotlight special media event scheduled for 10:00AM pacific time. Apple is expected to introduce new MacBook and MacBook Pro models, and many are speculating the company will show off redesigned laptop bodies and even a sub US$900 model. Be sure to check back with The Mac Observer for live event coverage.
Recent News See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi