Appleis Web-based store went offline Tuesday morning ahead of the companyis notebook spotlight special media event scheduled for 10:00AM pacific time. Apple is expected to introduce new MacBook and MacBook Pro models, and many are speculating the company will show off redesigned laptop bodies and even a sub US$900 model. Be sure to check back with The Mac Observer for live event coverage.
Recent News See All »
- Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs Movie Starts Filming with Michael Fassbender as Jobs
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Apple Ups the Secrecy with Wall Street
- Apple Pay Dominates Mobile Payment Platforms, Coming to Vending Machines [Updated]
- Tim Cook Says Apple Watch Will Ship in April