Appleis Web-based store went offline Tuesday morning ahead of the companyis notebook spotlight special media event scheduled for 10:00AM pacific time. Apple is expected to introduce new MacBook and MacBook Pro models, and many are speculating the company will show off redesigned laptop bodies and even a sub US$900 model. Be sure to check back with The Mac Observer for live event coverage.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed