Apple bucked its own trend on Tuesday when it didnit temporarily take its online store offline. The company had been releasing new products every Tuesday morning for the past several weeks, including new software, updated MacBook models, a pink iPod nano, and more. It looks like users hoping for an iTablet, LED backlit displays, or maybe a color Newton will have to wait until next week.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi