Apple bucked its own trend on Tuesday when it didnit temporarily take its online store offline. The company had been releasing new products every Tuesday morning for the past several weeks, including new software, updated MacBook models, a pink iPod nano, and more. It looks like users hoping for an iTablet, LED backlit displays, or maybe a color Newton will have to wait until next week.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone
- Why Apple’s Next Generation TV Project is on Hold