Apple bucked its own trend on Tuesday when it didnit temporarily take its online store offline. The company had been releasing new products every Tuesday morning for the past several weeks, including new software, updated MacBook models, a pink iPod nano, and more. It looks like users hoping for an iTablet, LED backlit displays, or maybe a color Newton will have to wait until next week.
Recent News See All »
- Amazon Wants to Turn You Home into a Web Store with Dash Buttons
- Adonit, Evernote Intro Higher Precision Jot Script 2 iPad Stylus
- Facebook is Tracking You Even if You Don’t Have an Account
- Musicians Launch ‘Tidal’ Streaming Music Service to Reestablish Value of Music
- Apple Retail Expands Trade-Ins to Non-Apple Phones