Apple Inc. has begun inviting press to a "Mac focused" product briefing on the Apple campus on August 7th. As is usual for the company, there are no other details being offered. The event starts at 10:00 AM Pacific (1:00 PM Eastern), and The Mac Observer will be on hand to cover the announcement.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad