Apple Inc. has begun inviting press to a "Mac focused" product briefing on the Apple campus on August 7th. As is usual for the company, there are no other details being offered. The event starts at 10:00 AM Pacific (1:00 PM Eastern), and The Mac Observer will be on hand to cover the announcement.
← Previous Article
Smart Loops announced on Tuesday that they have released their Drum Works Volume 2 in Apple Loops Format.
Next Article →
David Ross released UniSudoku 1.7 on Tuesday. The new version adds new user interface enhancements that improve the play of the game, such as a statistics sidebar.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Launches Apple Store iBeacons to Show Why NFC is Quaint
- New Zealand Police Credit iPhones and iPads for Helping to Reduce Crime
- Apple Pushes for $15.7M Legal Fee Reimbursement from Samsung
- iPhone, Android, Windows Phone All Take Subscriber Share from BlackBerry
- Beats Ready to Join Music Streaming Market