Apple Inc. has begun inviting press to a "Mac focused" product briefing on the Apple campus on August 7th. As is usual for the company, there are no other details being offered. The event starts at 10:00 AM Pacific (1:00 PM Eastern), and The Mac Observer will be on hand to cover the announcement.
← Previous Article
Smart Loops announced on Tuesday that they have released their Drum Works Volume 2 in Apple Loops Format.
Next Article →
David Ross released UniSudoku 1.7 on Tuesday. The new version adds new user interface enhancements that improve the play of…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch
- Why Everything Gets Better With Apple, Worse for Others
- An iPhone Veteran Evaluates an Amazon Fire Phone
- Samsung Doesn’t Have to Pay Apple Attorney Fees Because iPhone wasn’t Famous