OS X 10.3.2 is now available from your Software Update pane (assuming youire using an earlier version of 10.3, of course). The new version improves compatibility in mixed-platform networks, printing, font management, and includes previous standalone security updates along with new versions of Mail and Address Book. From Apple:
The 10.3.2 Update delivers enhanced functionality and improved reliability for Mac OS X v10.3 "Panther" and is recommended for all users.
Key enhancements include:
- improved file sharing and directory services for mixed Mac and PC networks
- more robust printing to PostScript printers
- improved font management
- updated Mail and Address Book applications
- new ATI and NVIDIA graphics drivers
- FileVault, FireWire 800, WebDAV and USB Printing improvements from Update 10.3.1
- previous standalone security updates
For detailed information on this Update, please visit this website:http://www.info.apple.com/kbnum/n25652
Apple has identified an issue with external FireWire hard drives using the Oxford 922 bridge chip-set with firmware version 1.02 that can result in the loss of data stored on the disk drive. Even with the improvements available in this update, Apple recommends you update the firmware on your FireWire drive. Please contact your drive manufacturer for more information.
You can get the 38.2MB update from the Software Update pane. As of this writing, it is not available from Appleis Featured Software page.