Apple released firmware updates for both the Airport Extreme and Airport Express Basestations on Tuesday. The firmware updates address issues with Airtunes, Airport network performance and compatibility, problems with third party Internet routers, and fixes a potential Denial of Service (DoS) security flaw. They require Mac OS X 10.3.9, or 10.4.3 or higher, and are not compatible with older snow or graphite Basestations. The firmware updates may not show up in Software Update, but are available for download at the Apple Web site (Airport Extreme / Airport Express).
Recent News See All »
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation
- Gartner Says Apple Beat Samsung in Smartphones in December Quarter
Popular Stories See All »
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Beta goes Public with Photos App
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?