Apple released firmware updates for both the Airport Extreme and Airport Express Basestations on Tuesday. The firmware updates address issues with Airtunes, Airport network performance and compatibility, problems with third party Internet routers, and fixes a potential Denial of Service (DoS) security flaw. They require Mac OS X 10.3.9, or 10.4.3 or higher, and are not compatible with older snow or graphite Basestations. The firmware updates may not show up in Software Update, but are available for download at the Apple Web site (Airport Extreme / Airport Express).
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Sued for Wiping iPhone Data at Genius Bar
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price
- The ‘New’ Mac Pro Is a Failure