Apple released firmware updates for both the Airport Extreme and Airport Express Basestations on Tuesday. The firmware updates address issues with Airtunes, Airport network performance and compatibility, problems with third party Internet routers, and fixes a potential Denial of Service (DoS) security flaw. They require Mac OS X 10.3.9, or 10.4.3 or higher, and are not compatible with older snow or graphite Basestations. The firmware updates may not show up in Software Update, but are available for download at the Apple Web site (Airport Extreme / Airport Express).
← Previous Article
The ill-fated Pippin marked Apple's only foray into the world of videogame consoles a decade ago. However, there's some speculation…
Next Article →
FileMaker announced the immediate availability of FileMaker Server 8 Advanced on Wednesday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch
- Why Everything Gets Better With Apple, Worse for Others
- An iPhone Veteran Evaluates an Amazon Fire Phone
- Samsung Doesn’t Have to Pay Apple Attorney Fees Because iPhone wasn’t Famous