Apple released firmware updates for both the Airport Extreme and Airport Express Basestations on Tuesday. The firmware updates address issues with Airtunes, Airport network performance and compatibility, problems with third party Internet routers, and fixes a potential Denial of Service (DoS) security flaw. They require Mac OS X 10.3.9, or 10.4.3 or higher, and are not compatible with older snow or graphite Basestations. The firmware updates may not show up in Software Update, but are available for download at the Apple Web site (Airport Extreme / Airport Express).
Recent News See All »
- Apple Continues to Plunder Fashion Industry with Another Burberry Hire
- Missouri Law Would Require Photo ID for Apple Pay Purchases
- Apple to Support some Non-HomeKit Devices Through Apple TV
- Adobe Patches One Critical Zero-day Flash Exploit, Leaves Another for Next Week
- Apple Loses Retail Tycoon Mickey Drexler from Board