Apple announced an updated version of it ProCare package on Monday. The revamped service adds a yearly tune-up where Apple will run system diagnostics, update your Apple software, and clean your Macis monitor and keyboard. The service also includes hour-long one-on-one training sessions, priority service at the Genius bar, and Worldwide support. ProCare is available only at Apple retail locations, and costs US$99 a year.
← Previous Article
Aquafadas announced the immediate availability of iDive 1.6 on Tuesday.
Next Article →
Other World Computing and Newer Technology announced the immediate availability of the latest NuPower battery for the 15-inch Titanium PowerBook…
Recent News See All »
- Report Claims Gold iPad Coming Soon
- Apple Tells Developers to Submit their OS X Yosemite-compatible Apps
- iTunes Store Adds City of Hope Donation Page for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Apple Reduces Screen Size in Apple Watch Video to Match Website
- Samsung Calls Galaxy Note 4 Screen Gap a Feature, not a Flaw
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman
- Grading Apple’s Snafus: Which Ones Are Major, Which Ones Will Blow Over
- Apple’s iPhone 6 Plus Success Now in Developers Hands