Apple announced an updated version of it ProCare package on Monday. The revamped service adds a yearly tune-up where Apple will run system diagnostics, update your Apple software, and clean your Macis monitor and keyboard. The service also includes hour-long one-on-one training sessions, priority service at the Genius bar, and Worldwide support. ProCare is available only at Apple retail locations, and costs US$99 a year.
← Previous Article
Aquafadas announced the immediate availability of iDive 1.6 on Tuesday.
Next Article →
Other World Computing and Newer Technology announced the immediate availability of the latest NuPower battery for the 15-inch Titanium PowerBook…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch