Apple announced an updated version of it ProCare package on Monday. The revamped service adds a yearly tune-up where Apple will run system diagnostics, update your Apple software, and clean your Macis monitor and keyboard. The service also includes hour-long one-on-one training sessions, priority service at the Genius bar, and Worldwide support. ProCare is available only at Apple retail locations, and costs US$99 a year.
Recent News See All »
- Firefighters Take on Blaze at Apple’s Former Sapphire Glass Factory [Update]
- Hold on to Your Pants, Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana is Coming to iPhone
- Local Content Deals to Delay Apple’s Streaming TV Plans
- Apple Promotes Jony Ive to Chief Design Officer, Creates VPs for Hardware and UI Design
- Google Study Finds ‘Security Questions’ Next to Useless