Apple announced an updated version of it ProCare package on Monday. The revamped service adds a yearly tune-up where Apple will run system diagnostics, update your Apple software, and clean your Macis monitor and keyboard. The service also includes hour-long one-on-one training sessions, priority service at the Genius bar, and Worldwide support. ProCare is available only at Apple retail locations, and costs US$99 a year.
← Previous Article
Aquafadas announced the immediate availability of iDive 1.6 on Tuesday.
Next Article →
Other World Computing and Newer Technology announced the immediate availability of the latest NuPower battery for the 15-inch Titanium PowerBook…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Superb Macally Clear Case for iPad Air Won’t Weigh it Down
- Top 10 Free Apps for iPhone and iPad
- 8 Important Things You Can Do With an iPad
- Apple’s Offers Gift Cards for Black Friday - $75 w/iPad Air, $150 w/MacBook, $50 w/iPod, Accessories
- And Then There Were Two: Microsoft Prepares to Kill Windows RT