"Under the agreement, Apple and Microsoft are extending the seamless Web and software experience Apple users have enjoyed for years when using and viewing popular Microsoft fonts such as Times New Roman, Arial and Verdana. Apple customers, developers and Web designers can safely specify fonts knowing that their documents, presentations and Web pages will appear as they are meant to be seen on screen and in print," the joint announcement said.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch