"Under the agreement, Apple and Microsoft are extending the seamless Web and software experience Apple users have enjoyed for years when using and viewing popular Microsoft fonts such as Times New Roman, Arial and Verdana. Apple customers, developers and Web designers can safely specify fonts knowing that their documents, presentations and Web pages will appear as they are meant to be seen on screen and in print," the joint announcement said.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone
- Why Apple’s Next Generation TV Project is on Hold