"Under the agreement, Apple and Microsoft are extending the seamless Web and software experience Apple users have enjoyed for years when using and viewing popular Microsoft fonts such as Times New Roman, Arial and Verdana. Apple customers, developers and Web designers can safely specify fonts knowing that their documents, presentations and Web pages will appear as they are meant to be seen on screen and in print," the joint announcement said.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price
- The ‘New’ Mac Pro Is a Failure