"Under the agreement, Apple and Microsoft are extending the seamless Web and software experience Apple users have enjoyed for years when using and viewing popular Microsoft fonts such as Times New Roman, Arial and Verdana. Apple customers, developers and Web designers can safely specify fonts knowing that their documents, presentations and Web pages will appear as they are meant to be seen on screen and in print," the joint announcement said.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)