"Under the agreement, Apple and Microsoft are extending the seamless Web and software experience Apple users have enjoyed for years when using and viewing popular Microsoft fonts such as Times New Roman, Arial and Verdana. Apple customers, developers and Web designers can safely specify fonts knowing that their documents, presentations and Web pages will appear as they are meant to be seen on screen and in print," the joint announcement said.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- My Love/Hate Relationship with Apple’s Handoff and Continuity
- YouTube Puts Another Nail in Flash’s Coffin with HTML5 on the Desktop
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Apple Pay Dominates Mobile Payment Platforms, Coming to Vending Machines [Updated]
- Samsung to Take On Apple Pay with Cleverly Named Samsung Pay