"Under the agreement, Apple and Microsoft are extending the seamless Web and software experience Apple users have enjoyed for years when using and viewing popular Microsoft fonts such as Times New Roman, Arial and Verdana. Apple customers, developers and Web designers can safely specify fonts knowing that their documents, presentations and Web pages will appear as they are meant to be seen on screen and in print," the joint announcement said.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Use Siri on Apple Watch to Create Immediate Countdown Timer
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today
- Apple is a Large Company - it Has Large Ambitions