Ambrosia Software on Tuesday updated its Centipede-like arcade game Apeiron X with Universal Binary support. In addition, version 1.0.2 offers several bug fixes, including fixes for the game under OS 9. The game requires Mac OS X v10.2 and sells for US$15, or $5 for those who have the original Apeiron.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Continues to Plunder Fashion Industry with Another Burberry Hire
- Missouri Law Would Require Photo ID for Apple Pay Purchases
- Apple to Support some Non-HomeKit Devices Through Apple TV
- Adobe Patches One Critical Zero-day Flash Exploit, Leaves Another for Next Week
- Apple Loses Retail Tycoon Mickey Drexler from Board