Ambrosia Software on Tuesday updated its Centipede-like arcade game Apeiron X with Universal Binary support. In addition, version 1.0.2 offers several bug fixes, including fixes for the game under OS 9. The game requires Mac OS X v10.2 and sells for US$15, or $5 for those who have the original Apeiron.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks