Ambrosia Software on Tuesday updated its Centipede-like arcade game Apeiron X with Universal Binary support. In addition, version 1.0.2 offers several bug fixes, including fixes for the game under OS 9. The game requires Mac OS X v10.2 and sells for US$15, or $5 for those who have the original Apeiron.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups