Ambrosia Software on Tuesday updated its Centipede-like arcade game Apeiron X with Universal Binary support. In addition, version 1.0.2 offers several bug fixes, including fixes for the game under OS 9. The game requires Mac OS X v10.2 and sells for US$15, or $5 for those who have the original Apeiron.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend