Ambrosia Software on Tuesday updated its Centipede-like arcade game Apeiron X with Universal Binary support. In addition, version 1.0.2 offers several bug fixes, including fixes for the game under OS 9. The game requires Mac OS X v10.2 and sells for US$15, or $5 for those who have the original Apeiron.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi