ArcaneWare has released an update for SerialStorage, bringing it to version 1.2.1. SerialStorage is a storage utility designed for organizing several serial numbers and passwords. The update features performance enhancements including support for importing/exporting data backups and bug fixes. According to ArcaneWare:
ArcaneWare, where they are dedicated to creating quality software for the Mac, releases a new update to its product for the Macintosh which is for securely and easily storing serial numbers and passwords,
SerialStorage is an application to effortlessly organize your serial numbers and/or passwords into different categories. With SerialStorageis easy search feature you can find your passwords and serial numbers quickly. Even better, SerialStorage uses very strong encryption methods so that your data is safe.
Version 1.2.1 updates the following:
- Adds import and export for easy database backups
- fixes folder icon bug where it uses a classic icon rather than the usual Mac OS X folder icon
- fixes a menu bug when using the file menu things didnit work correctly
- deleting and adding serials is now fully live
- makes a minor change to the application name which divides it with a space
- other slight interface modifications were made as well as bug fixes
You can find more information about the SerialStorage update at the ArcaneWare Web site. SerialStorage 1.2.1 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$9.95.