ArcaneWare has released an update for Library, bringing it to version 1.1.3. Library is a cataloging utility designed for books and bibliophiles. The update features batch enhancements and support for OS 10.3. According to ArcaneWare:
ArcaneWare today released an update to its application for cataloging your books, Library.
Library is an application that lets you catalog all of your books in a database. It has many features to make cataloging easy. Libraryis greatest feature, autofill, lets you type in a bookis ISBN and with the click of a button, Library will query Amazon behind the scenes and after retrieval, automatically fill in all of the bookis information, and even download the cover image for you.
The 1.1.3 update adds the following:
- Batch Add changed to Add Batch on the toolbar
- Add Batch stability improved, eliminating hanging that would occur while retrieving book information
- Failed ISBNs in Add Batch now add themselves as blank entries
- Fixed issues where sometimes when an invalid ISBN was entered, the application would crash
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther compatibility
- Improved support for the ArcaneReader barcode scanner
- Software Update efficiency improved
- Various minor GUI and dialog string changes
You can find more information about the Library update at the ArcaneWare Web site. The Library update is free for registered users, while the full version is available shareware for US$10.00.