ArcaneWare has released an update for TypeJet, bringing it to version 1.1. TypeJet is a utility designed for font viewing and management. The update features major GUI mods, bug fixes, and other performance tweaks. According to ArcaneWare:
ArcaneWare, where they are dedicated to creating quality software for the Mac, updates itis product for the Macintosh which is for viewing fonts with ease, TypeJet.
TypeJet is ArcaneWareis superior and fast font viewing utility, built to improve your creativity. Find the perfect font for your logo or project in minutes, rather than scrolling through menus multiple times to view every one of your fonts.
Version 1.1 updates the following:
- Major GUI modifications were made to the main window including new search field, search icon, slideshow icon, ArcaneWare logo, and the information static text
- Plus/minus icons replaced the old buttons on the new/edit smart font set window
- Added new character presets
- Added new smart font set conditions: "The fontis encoding" and "is"
- Fonts are now listed in alphabetical order
- Fixed a bug when fonts with other types of text encodings were not displayed properly and made it a preferences option
- Now adds/edits multiple smart font sets at once
- Various other interface modifications were made
You can find more information about the TyeJet update at the ArcaneWare Web site. TypeJet 1.1 is available for US$11.00.