Aspyr Media on Thursday announced that it has teamed up with Inside Mac Games to hold a unique contest: gamers are invited to listen to the sound in a QuickTime video and guess what game it came from. One person randomly drawn from the pool of correct guesses will score a free copy of the game when it ships. Aspyr expects to announce that title tomorrow, when the contest will end, of course.
Recent News See All »
- Firefighters Take on Blaze at Apple’s Former Sapphire Glass Factory [Update]
- Hold on to Your Pants, Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana is Coming to iPhone
- Local Content Deals to Delay Apple’s Streaming TV Plans
- Apple Promotes Jony Ive to Chief Design Officer, Creates VPs for Hardware and UI Design
- Google Study Finds ‘Security Questions’ Next to Useless