Aspyr Media on Monday released a Universal Binary for DOOM 3, enabling the game to run on both PowerPC and Intel Macs. However, the game now requires Mac OS X v10.3.9, according to Inside Mac Games, which noted that the 12.69MB patch is available on its sister site, MacGameFiles.com. Aspyr noted that this update will reset playersi progress to the beginning of the map currently saved, and it may reset the Nightmare skill setting.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity