Aspyr Media on Monday released a Universal Binary for DOOM 3, enabling the game to run on both PowerPC and Intel Macs. However, the game now requires Mac OS X v10.3.9, according to Inside Mac Games, which noted that the 12.69MB patch is available on its sister site, MacGameFiles.com. Aspyr noted that this update will reset playersi progress to the beginning of the map currently saved, and it may reset the Nightmare skill setting.
Recent News See All »
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation
Popular Stories See All »
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Beta goes Public with Photos App
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?