Aspyr Media on Monday released a Universal Binary for DOOM 3, enabling the game to run on both PowerPC and Intel Macs. However, the game now requires Mac OS X v10.3.9, according to Inside Mac Games, which noted that the 12.69MB patch is available on its sister site, MacGameFiles.com. Aspyr noted that this update will reset playersi progress to the beginning of the map currently saved, and it may reset the Nightmare skill setting.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone
- Why Apple’s Next Generation TV Project is on Hold