Aspyr Media on Monday released a Universal Binary for DOOM 3, enabling the game to run on both PowerPC and Intel Macs. However, the game now requires Mac OS X v10.3.9, according to Inside Mac Games, which noted that the 12.69MB patch is available on its sister site, MacGameFiles.com. Aspyr noted that this update will reset playersi progress to the beginning of the map currently saved, and it may reset the Nightmare skill setting.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Pays Tribute to Nelson Mandela with Dedicated Home Page
- Apple Launches Apple Store iBeacons to Show Why NFC is Quaint
- New Zealand Police Credit iPhones and iPads for Helping to Reduce Crime
- Apple Pushes for $15.7M Legal Fee Reimbursement from Samsung
- iPhone, Android, Windows Phone All Take Subscriber Share from BlackBerry