Aspyr Media on Monday released a Universal Binary for DOOM 3, enabling the game to run on both PowerPC and Intel Macs. However, the game now requires Mac OS X v10.3.9, according to Inside Mac Games, which noted that the 12.69MB patch is available on its sister site, MacGameFiles.com. Aspyr noted that this update will reset playersi progress to the beginning of the map currently saved, and it may reset the Nightmare skill setting.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi