Aspyr Media announced on Friday that it is shipping Call of Duty 2 for the Mac. The World War II strategy and combat game is a Universal Binary application capable of running natively on PowerPC and Intel-Based Macs. It uses realistic graphics to simulate your environment as you take on the roll of a regular soldier. TMO offered a preview of the game earlier in May. Call of Duty 2 is priced at US$49.99.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi