Aspyr Media announced on Friday that it is shipping Call of Duty 2 for the Mac. The World War II strategy and combat game is a Universal Binary application capable of running natively on PowerPC and Intel-Based Macs. It uses realistic graphics to simulate your environment as you take on the roll of a regular soldier. TMO offered a preview of the game earlier in May. Call of Duty 2 is priced at US$49.99.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend