Aspyr Media announced on Friday that it is shipping Call of Duty 2 for the Mac. The World War II strategy and combat game is a Universal Binary application capable of running natively on PowerPC and Intel-Based Macs. It uses realistic graphics to simulate your environment as you take on the roll of a regular soldier. TMO offered a preview of the game earlier in May. Call of Duty 2 is priced at US$49.99.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups
- The Depressing Gap Between Apple and the U.S. Federal Government is Widening
- OS X: Why You Need a Hard Drive Clone
- Apple’s New MacBook: Great for Some (But Not All)
- Apple Wants $15M from Patent Troll for Frivolous Lawsuit