Aspyr Media announced on Friday that it is shipping Call of Duty 2 for the Mac. The World War II strategy and combat game is a Universal Binary application capable of running natively on PowerPC and Intel-Based Macs. It uses realistic graphics to simulate your environment as you take on the roll of a regular soldier. TMO offered a preview of the game earlier in May. Call of Duty 2 is priced at US$49.99.
Recent News See All »
- Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs Movie Starts Filming with Michael Fassbender as Jobs
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Apple Ups the Secrecy with Wall Street
- Apple Pay Dominates Mobile Payment Platforms, Coming to Vending Machines [Updated]
- Tim Cook Says Apple Watch Will Ship in April