Aspyr Media announced on Friday that it is shipping Call of Duty 2 for the Mac. The World War II strategy and combat game is a Universal Binary application capable of running natively on PowerPC and Intel-Based Macs. It uses realistic graphics to simulate your environment as you take on the roll of a regular soldier. TMO offered a preview of the game earlier in May. Call of Duty 2 is priced at US$49.99.
Recent News See All »
- Google Agrees to Settlement in Rockstar Patent Infringement Fight
- Apple Blocks Flash Player 188.8.131.52 Over Security Issues
- SwiftKey Adds Languages in iOS Without App Store Updates
- Apple Reportedly Plans Cheaper Beats Music in iOS in 2015
- Apple Offers Current and Past National Book Award Winners Starting at $4.99