ResearchWare announced the immediate availability of HyperTRANSCRIBE 1.0 on Tuesday. The QuickTime based audio and video transcription tool supports several file formats including MP3, AIFF, WAV, MPEG, AVI, and MOV, and saves transcription files as RTF or plain text. The interface makes use of keyboard shortcuts for audio and video playback, so that your hands donit have to leave the keyboard while typing. HyperTRANSCRIBE is available for download from the company website, and is priced at US$99.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks