ResearchWare announced the immediate availability of HyperTRANSCRIBE 1.0 on Tuesday. The QuickTime based audio and video transcription tool supports several file formats including MP3, AIFF, WAV, MPEG, AVI, and MOV, and saves transcription files as RTF or plain text. The interface makes use of keyboard shortcuts for audio and video playback, so that your hands donit have to leave the keyboard while typing. HyperTRANSCRIBE is available for download from the company website, and is priced at US$99.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups
- The Depressing Gap Between Apple and the U.S. Federal Government is Widening
- OS X: Why You Need a Hard Drive Clone
- Apple’s New MacBook: Great for Some (But Not All)
- Apple Wants $15M from Patent Troll for Frivolous Lawsuit