ResearchWare announced the immediate availability of HyperTRANSCRIBE 1.0 on Tuesday. The QuickTime based audio and video transcription tool supports several file formats including MP3, AIFF, WAV, MPEG, AVI, and MOV, and saves transcription files as RTF or plain text. The interface makes use of keyboard shortcuts for audio and video playback, so that your hands donit have to leave the keyboard while typing. HyperTRANSCRIBE is available for download from the company website, and is priced at US$99.
Recent News See All »
- SwiftKey Adds Languages in iOS Without App Store Updates
- Apple Reportedly Plans Cheaper Beats Music in iOS in 2015
- Apple Offers Current and Past National Book Award Winners Starting at $4.99
- Apple Changes App Store ‘Free’ Button to ‘Get’
- Apple: GTAT Couldn’t Make Usable Sapphire, Mismanaged Production