ResearchWare announced the immediate availability of HyperTRANSCRIBE 1.0 on Tuesday. The QuickTime based audio and video transcription tool supports several file formats including MP3, AIFF, WAV, MPEG, AVI, and MOV, and saves transcription files as RTF or plain text. The interface makes use of keyboard shortcuts for audio and video playback, so that your hands donit have to leave the keyboard while typing. HyperTRANSCRIBE is available for download from the company website, and is priced at US$99.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unofficial Apple Weblog Will Shut Down February 3rd
- My Love/Hate Relationship with Apple’s Handoff and Continuity
- YouTube Puts Another Nail in Flash’s Coffin with HTML5 on the Desktop
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Samsung to Take On Apple Pay with Cleverly Named Samsung Pay