ResearchWare announced the immediate availability of HyperTRANSCRIBE 1.0 on Tuesday. The QuickTime based audio and video transcription tool supports several file formats including MP3, AIFF, WAV, MPEG, AVI, and MOV, and saves transcription files as RTF or plain text. The interface makes use of keyboard shortcuts for audio and video playback, so that your hands donit have to leave the keyboard while typing. HyperTRANSCRIBE is available for download from the company website, and is priced at US$99.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today