Embraceware on Friday released version 2.0 of Awaken, its digital alarm clock that uses iTunes playlists as alarms. This update introduces support for podcasts as well as a sleep timer that lets users fall asleep to music or podcasts. In addition, Awakenis ability to wake a Mac from sleep to set off an alarm has been improved, a shuffle function and volume control have been added, bugs have been fixed and more. This is a free update for existing users; the full version is US$8.95. Mac OS X v10.3 and iTunes 3.0 are required; iTunes 4.0 is required for Awaken to display artwork.
← Previous Article
MaxUpgrades announced Friday the availability of MaxConnect Lite, a CPU Bay internal storage expansion assembly for G5 Power Macs
Next Article →
The device features four HDMI inputs and two HDMI outputs, enabling users to connect four HD (high definition) video sources…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman