Embraceware on Friday released version 2.0 of Awaken, its digital alarm clock that uses iTunes playlists as alarms. This update introduces support for podcasts as well as a sleep timer that lets users fall asleep to music or podcasts. In addition, Awakenis ability to wake a Mac from sleep to set off an alarm has been improved, a shuffle function and volume control have been added, bugs have been fixed and more. This is a free update for existing users; the full version is US$8.95. Mac OS X v10.3 and iTunes 3.0 are required; iTunes 4.0 is required for Awaken to display artwork.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi