Embraceware on Friday released version 2.0 of Awaken, its digital alarm clock that uses iTunes playlists as alarms. This update introduces support for podcasts as well as a sleep timer that lets users fall asleep to music or podcasts. In addition, Awakenis ability to wake a Mac from sleep to set off an alarm has been improved, a shuffle function and volume control have been added, bugs have been fixed and more. This is a free update for existing users; the full version is US$8.95. Mac OS X v10.3 and iTunes 3.0 are required; iTunes 4.0 is required for Awaken to display artwork.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program
- How to Force Apple Watch to Fix Sunrise/Sunset Display
- Google’s OnHub Has Lofty Ambitions, But Isn’t the Buffering Panacea It’s Advertised to Be