Embraceware on Friday released version 2.0 of Awaken, its digital alarm clock that uses iTunes playlists as alarms. This update introduces support for podcasts as well as a sleep timer that lets users fall asleep to music or podcasts. In addition, Awakenis ability to wake a Mac from sleep to set off an alarm has been improved, a shuffle function and volume control have been added, bugs have been fixed and more. This is a free update for existing users; the full version is US$8.95. Mac OS X v10.3 and iTunes 3.0 are required; iTunes 4.0 is required for Awaken to display artwork.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors