Embraceware announced the immediate availability of Awaken 2.2 on Thursday. Awaken is an alarm clock application that lets you set alarms and fall to sleep using music from your iTunes library. The updated version no longer needs to be running for alarms to work, automatically removes specific date alarms, adds a default playlist preference, and fixes several bugs. Awaken 2.2 is available for download at the Embraceware Web site. It is priced at US$8.95, and all updates are free to registered users.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More