Embraceware announced the immediate availability of Awaken 2.2 on Thursday. Awaken is an alarm clock application that lets you set alarms and fall to sleep using music from your iTunes library. The updated version no longer needs to be running for alarms to work, automatically removes specific date alarms, adds a default playlist preference, and fixes several bugs. Awaken 2.2 is available for download at the Embraceware Web site. It is priced at US$8.95, and all updates are free to registered users.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups