Embraceware announced the immediate availability of Awaken 2.2 on Thursday. Awaken is an alarm clock application that lets you set alarms and fall to sleep using music from your iTunes library. The updated version no longer needs to be running for alarms to work, automatically removes specific date alarms, adds a default playlist preference, and fixes several bugs. Awaken 2.2 is available for download at the Embraceware Web site. It is priced at US$8.95, and all updates are free to registered users.
← Previous Article
Salling Software has released version 3.0.1 of Salling Clicker, its software that enables a cell phone or PDA to become…
Next Article →
Apple on Wednesday reached a settlement with David Schwartzstein, the last of the three men who leaked pre-release versions of…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman