Embraceware announced the immediate availability of Awaken 2.2 on Thursday. Awaken is an alarm clock application that lets you set alarms and fall to sleep using music from your iTunes library. The updated version no longer needs to be running for alarms to work, automatically removes specific date alarms, adds a default playlist preference, and fixes several bugs. Awaken 2.2 is available for download at the Embraceware Web site. It is priced at US$8.95, and all updates are free to registered users.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors