Black Cat Systems announced the immediate availability of BCSIcom 1.0 on Friday. BCSIcom controls the frequency and operating mode on several different models of Icom brand ham radios. The application is Universal Binary, allowing it to run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, and is available as a free download at the Black Cat Systems Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend