Black Cat Systems announced the immediate availability of BCSIcom 1.0 on Friday. BCSIcom controls the frequency and operating mode on several different models of Icom brand ham radios. The application is Universal Binary, allowing it to run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, and is available as a free download at the Black Cat Systems Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone
- Why Apple’s Next Generation TV Project is on Hold