Black Cat Systems announced the immediate availability of BCSIcom 1.0 on Friday. BCSIcom controls the frequency and operating mode on several different models of Icom brand ham radios. The application is Universal Binary, allowing it to run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, and is available as a free download at the Black Cat Systems Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)