Black Cat Systems announced the immediate availability of BCSIcom 1.0 on Friday. BCSIcom controls the frequency and operating mode on several different models of Icom brand ham radios. The application is Universal Binary, allowing it to run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, and is available as a free download at the Black Cat Systems Web site.
← Previous Article
Jonathan Nathan announced the immediate availability of Jon's Phone Tool 3.7 on Friday. Jon's Phone Tool is a phone dialing…
Next Article →
Kinemac has announced an upgrade to its 3-D, real-time animation software.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Releases Mavericks OS X 10.9.5 with Improvements to VPN and SMB Servers
- Apple Updates iTunes TOC with iOS 8 Family Sharing and App Bundle Pricing
- iOS 8 Upgrade Recommendations By Device/Model
- PSA: Skip iCloud Drive if You Sync iCloud Data to Mac or iOS 7
- Apple Releases iOS 8 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch