Black Cat Systems announced the immediate availability of BCSIcom 1.0 on Friday. BCSIcom controls the frequency and operating mode on several different models of Icom brand ham radios. The application is Universal Binary, allowing it to run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, and is available as a free download at the Black Cat Systems Web site.
← Previous Article
Jonathan Nathan announced the immediate availability of Jon's Phone Tool 3.7 on Friday. Jon's Phone Tool is a phone dialing…
Next Article →
Kinemac has announced an upgrade to its 3-D, real-time animation software.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman