Bains Software has released updates for Bad Cookie! and Cram Session, bringing them to versions 1.1.1. and 1.2 respectively. Bad Cookie is a cookie management utility designed with support for unlimited profiles and new cookie auto scan. Cram Session is a flash card and memorization study tool designed with unlimited stacks. The update fixes a Classic launching bug. According to ergonis software:
Bains Software has updated two of their applications, Bad Cookie! and Cram Session. Both applications contained a bug that prevented them from launching on many MacOS 8/9 systems. This bug has now been fixed.
Bad Cookie is a cookie manager supporting most major browsers, including Netscape, Internet Explorer, Mozilla, OmniWeb, and Chimera.
- Supports all major browsers
- Unlimited number of profiles
- Automatically scan for new cookies
- Automatically quit if no new cookies were added
- Inspect the details of a cookie: domain, path, date discovered, expiration date
- Delete cookies
- Edit a cookieis content, including expiration date
Cram Session is a study tool that emulates standard flashcards. Cram Session is ideal for anyone whois required to memorize information, or study for a certification exam.
- Unlimited number of flash card sets
- Questions can be presented in ascending, descending and random order
- Can test for both "sides of the card": the question or the answer
- Can test for multiple flash card sets at the same time
- Easy-to-read results tell you exactly how well you did
- Highly customizable
You can find more information about the Bad Cookie! and Cram Session updates at the Bainsware Web site. The updates are free for registered users, while the full version of Bad Cookie! available for US$10.00, and Cram Session is available for US$6.50.