Intelli Innovations has updated Barcode Producer to version 3.1 Barcode Producer, as the name suggests, will generate barcodes, and the update includes several new features, including:
- Settings Recall: stores the useris last barcode generation options for each symbology in XML format, automatically, allowing Barcode Producer to restore those settings as a starting point for a new job.
- GTIN Implementation Guide PDF link, available in the Advanced menu. Barcode Producer supports Sunrise 2005 standards and allows users to create, among others, EAN-13, UPC-A, and ITF-14 vector barcode graphics.
- Faster PDF barcode generation.
- PDF Stamper Inline Editing: users can now use PDF Stamper to edit values on a per-page basis in the main PDF Stamper window, or choose to use the Identical Barcodes or Sequential Barcodes features for automation.
- PDF Stamper Live Dragging: users can drag the barcode image to a desired location in the PDF Stamper window, automatically updating the built-in offset integer values.
- pstopdf Integration - Barcode Produceris PostScript output can be converted to PDF format using Mac OS Xis built-in pstopdf shell command. Barcode Produceris EPS barcodes can also be converted to PDF format with more options available using Adobe Acrobat Distiller. Intelli Innovations officially recommends using Adobe Illustrator CS for post-generation editing or adjustment of Barcode Produceris vector barcode graphics.
The update is free to registered users of the software, and the full version is priced at US$149. You can find more information on Barcode Producer at Intelli Innovationsi Web site.