Brian Dunning announced the immediate availability of Barcode Basics for FileMaker 5 through 8 on Monday. The templates let you make barcodes in Code 39, Code 128, EAN-13 and POSTNET formats. No special plug-ins or fonts are required, and the barcodes can be used in other applications. Barcode Basics for FileMaker is available for download at the Barcode Label Web site, and is priced at US$99.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- Vidity: A Potential UHD/4KTV Game Changer - Will Apple Play?
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- Keychain 101: Getting Started with Apple’s Password Manager
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV