Brian Dunning announced the immediate availability of Barcode Basics for FileMaker 5 through 8 on Monday. The templates let you make barcodes in Code 39, Code 128, EAN-13 and POSTNET formats. No special plug-ins or fonts are required, and the barcodes can be used in other applications. Barcode Basics for FileMaker is available for download at the Barcode Label Web site, and is priced at US$99.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed