Brian Dunning announced the immediate availability of Barcode Basics for FileMaker 5 through 8 on Monday. The templates let you make barcodes in Code 39, Code 128, EAN-13 and POSTNET formats. No special plug-ins or fonts are required, and the barcodes can be used in other applications. Barcode Basics for FileMaker is available for download at the Barcode Label Web site, and is priced at US$99.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi