Brian Dunning announced the immediate availability of Barcode Basics for FileMaker 5 through 8 on Monday. The templates let you make barcodes in Code 39, Code 128, EAN-13 and POSTNET formats. No special plug-ins or fonts are required, and the barcodes can be used in other applications. Barcode Basics for FileMaker is available for download at the Barcode Label Web site, and is priced at US$99.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Files for Mistrial in VirnetX Patent Infringement Case
- Apple Quietly Rolls Out 2013 Mac Pro Video Repair Program
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That