Brian Dunning announced the immediate availability of Barcode Basics for FileMaker 5 through 8 on Monday. The templates let you make barcodes in Code 39, Code 128, EAN-13 and POSTNET formats. No special plug-ins or fonts are required, and the barcodes can be used in other applications. Barcode Basics for FileMaker is available for download at the Barcode Label Web site, and is priced at US$99.
← Previous Article
CrystalMaker Software announced the immediate availability of CrystalMaker 7.1 on Monday. CrystalMaker is a crystal and molecular structure analysis and…
Next Article →
Western Digital announced the immediate availability of a 120GB version of its Passport portable USB hard drive on Monday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- iOS 8 In-Depth Review: Apple Opens Mobile OS to Developers, You Win
- 5th Ave Apple Store iPhone 6 Campout Stretches 3 Blocks
- Apple Enables iCloud 2-Factor Verification, How to Set it Up
- Apple Offers U2 Removal Tool for People Angry about Free Album
- Apple’s iPhone 6 Preorder Undergoing Massive Fail, Twitter Freaks Out