Zevrix Solutions announced the immediate availability of BatchOutput on Tuesday. BatchOutput is a plug-in for Adobe InDesign CS and CS2 that manages the process of printing and PDF conversion of multiple documents. It lets you create common output settings for your batch of documents, processes each file in the background, and generates detailed status reports. BatchOutput is available for download at the Zevrix Solutions Web site, and is priced at US$25.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Granted ‘iTime’ Patent for Wearable Mobile Electronic Device (Plus Wristband)
- OS X Yosemite Public Beta Coming July 24
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership