Zevrix Solutions announced the immediate availability of BatchOutput on Tuesday. BatchOutput is a plug-in for Adobe InDesign CS and CS2 that manages the process of printing and PDF conversion of multiple documents. It lets you create common output settings for your batch of documents, processes each file in the background, and generates detailed status reports. BatchOutput is available for download at the Zevrix Solutions Web site, and is priced at US$25.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi