Kent Place Software has updated its homebrewing software BeerAlchemy by adding support for recipes in the .rec format, as well as including tools for calculating a beeris nutritional properties and determining the effect of evaporation losses during a boil. The developer noted that the .rec file format is popular among homebrewers who use Windows. Pricing is US$29.95 and Mac OS X v10.4 is required.
← Previous Article
German company IOSPIRIT GmbH on Friday introduced the fourth Beta of Remote Buddy, which enables users to employ their Apple…
Next Article →
Mesa Dynamics announced the immediate availability of Amnesty Singles on Monday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity