Kent Place Software has updated its homebrewing software BeerAlchemy by adding support for recipes in the .rec format, as well as including tools for calculating a beeris nutritional properties and determining the effect of evaporation losses during a boil. The developer noted that the .rec file format is popular among homebrewers who use Windows. Pricing is US$29.95 and Mac OS X v10.4 is required.
← Previous Article
German company IOSPIRIT GmbH on Friday introduced the fourth Beta of Remote Buddy, which enables users to employ their Apple…
Next Article →
Mesa Dynamics announced the immediate availability of Amnesty Singles on Monday.
Recent News See All »
- Apple TV Gets Beats Channel, Family Sharing
- Apple Releases Mavericks OS X 10.9.5 with Improvements to VPN and SMB Servers
- Apple Updates iTunes TOC with iOS 8 Family Sharing and App Bundle Pricing
- iOS 8 Upgrade Recommendations By Device/Model
- PSA: Skip iCloud Drive if You Sync iCloud Data to Mac or iOS 7