Kent Place Software has updated its homebrewing software BeerAlchemy by adding support for recipes in the .rec format, as well as including tools for calculating a beeris nutritional properties and determining the effect of evaporation losses during a boil. The developer noted that the .rec file format is popular among homebrewers who use Windows. Pricing is US$29.95 and Mac OS X v10.4 is required.
← Previous Article
German company IOSPIRIT GmbH on Friday introduced the fourth Beta of Remote Buddy, which enables users to employ their Apple…
Next Article →
Mesa Dynamics announced the immediate availability of Amnesty Singles on Monday.
Recent News See All »
- Apple’s Stock Sets Record Closing High, Market Cap Record Still Waits
- Steve Ballmer Quits Microsoft’s Board, Will Focus on Clippers and Study
- Shares of $AAPL Top $100, Flirt with Record Closing High
- Developer Portal Breach May have Forced Apple’s Gatekeeper Changes
- iTunes Festival 2014 Adds Paolo Nutini, Lenny Kravitz, Elbow