Belkin on Monday introduced its new Wireless G Travel Router, a diminutive device that enables users to wirelessly share Internet access, such as the broadband access available in a hotel room. Shipping at the end of August with a US$59.99 price tag, the Wireless G Travel Router offers a range of up to 300 feet and is backward-compatible with the 802.11b wireless networking standard. It can also be used as a wireless adapter or an access point. A product page was not available on the Belkin Web site as The Mac Observer posted this article.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More