Bruno Blondeau has released a new beta version of MacResponder, bringing it to 1.0b2. MacResponder is a an email utility designed for automatic account response. The latest beta version features expanded POP server support and other enhancements. According to Bruno Blondeau:
Bruno Blondeau has just released the second public beta of MacResponder, an automated email responder for when youire unavailable.
MacResponder scans email accounts periodically and automatically sends replies to tell people youire away or in vacation. For advanced users, MacResponder features rule-based settings to trigger actions based on the sender or the subject.
This new beta version adds the ability to activate/deactivate email accounts on the fly, improves compatibility with more POP3 servers, remembers which emails were answered after quitting, and fixes several bugs.
- Added ability to activate/deactivate email accounts on the fly
- Works with more POP3 servers
- Fixed crashing bug at startup if internet system preferences arenit set
- Better documentation
- MacResponder now remembers which emails were answered even if the application was quit
- Small fixes and improvements
You can find more information about the latest MacResponder release at the MacResponder home page. MacResponder beta releases are currently available as freeware.