Progeniq on Tuesday introduced a Universal Binary version of BioBoost, its bioinformatics data processing accelerator for Mac OS X version 10.4 "Tiger". The software provides hardware processing for the most computationally intensive applications. By utilizing Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) technology, the processor is able to irewirei itself on the fly according to the application that needs to be accelerated. This allows a single hardware accelerator to speed up any number of supported applications.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Earnings Report and Conference Call Tuesday
- Apple’s AuthenTec Purchase Blocked Fingerprint Sensor on Nexus 6 Smartphone
- OmniOutliner, OmniGraffle Finally Coming to iPhone
- Apple Revamps Free on iTunes, Brings Back Free Songs
- Apple Continues to Plunder Fashion Industry with Another Burberry Hire