Progeniq on Tuesday introduced a Universal Binary version of BioBoost, its bioinformatics data processing accelerator for Mac OS X version 10.4 "Tiger". The software provides hardware processing for the most computationally intensive applications. By utilizing Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) technology, the processor is able to irewirei itself on the fly according to the application that needs to be accelerated. This allows a single hardware accelerator to speed up any number of supported applications.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Sued for Wiping iPhone Data at Genius Bar
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price