Progeniq on Tuesday introduced a Universal Binary version of BioBoost, its bioinformatics data processing accelerator for Mac OS X version 10.4 "Tiger". The software provides hardware processing for the most computationally intensive applications. By utilizing Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) technology, the processor is able to irewirei itself on the fly according to the application that needs to be accelerated. This allows a single hardware accelerator to speed up any number of supported applications.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups