The Chwang Yi Company announced The Ball, a Bluetooth-enabled wireless trackball, on Friday. The Ball has two mouse buttons, a scroll wheel, and is designed so your fingers rest on top of the track ball in a more natural position. It operates on rechargeable AAA batteries, and includes a USB charging cradle. Chwang Yi says The Ball will start shipping on December 5, and is taking pre-orders at its Web site now. It is priced at US$69.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi