The Chwang Yi Company announced The Ball, a Bluetooth-enabled wireless trackball, on Friday. The Ball has two mouse buttons, a scroll wheel, and is designed so your fingers rest on top of the track ball in a more natural position. It operates on rechargeable AAA batteries, and includes a USB charging cradle. Chwang Yi says The Ball will start shipping on December 5, and is taking pre-orders at its Web site now. It is priced at US$69.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More