The Chwang Yi Company announced The Ball, a Bluetooth-enabled wireless trackball, on Friday. The Ball has two mouse buttons, a scroll wheel, and is designed so your fingers rest on top of the track ball in a more natural position. It operates on rechargeable AAA batteries, and includes a USB charging cradle. Chwang Yi says The Ball will start shipping on December 5, and is taking pre-orders at its Web site now. It is priced at US$69.
Recent News See All »
- SwiftKey Adds Languages in iOS Without App Store Updates
- Apple Reportedly Plans Cheaper Beats Music in iOS in 2015
- Apple Offers Current and Past National Book Award Winners Starting at $4.99
- Apple Changes App Store ‘Free’ Button to ‘Get’
- Apple: GTAT Couldn’t Make Usable Sapphire, Mismanaged Production