mac:method announced the immediate availability of Fade to Black and Snowblind, two book design plug-ins for Aperture on Wednesday. The plug-ins expand the range of Apertureis book layout options by adding new themes and about 50 CoreImage-based filters. The layouts also support gradient masks that properly fade images into the background page color. Both plug-ins are available for download at the mac:method Web site, and are priced at US$20 each, or $35 for the set.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups