mac:method announced the immediate availability of Fade to Black and Snowblind, two book design plug-ins for Aperture on Wednesday. The plug-ins expand the range of Apertureis book layout options by adding new themes and about 50 CoreImage-based filters. The layouts also support gradient masks that properly fade images into the background page color. Both plug-ins are available for download at the mac:method Web site, and are priced at US$20 each, or $35 for the set.
← Previous Article
Kavasoft released version 1.5.1 of Shoebox, its digital image management application, on Tuesday.
Next Article →
Adium .88 was released on Tuesday, adding Universal Binary support to the instant messaging application.
Recent News See All »
- Newsweek (Probably) Found Bitcoin Inventor Satoshi Nakamoto
- Password Reset Time: ComiXology Loses User Data in Security Breach
- Apple Updates iTunes Festival App, Works with iOS 7.06
- Discrimination Lawsuit Targets Apple In-store POS System
- Economists on Apple Ebook Antitrust Case: Judge Cote got it Wrong
Popular Stories See All »
- Watchmaker Says Apple Tried to Poach His Employees for ‘Swiss Made’ iWatch
- 2 Hidden Tricks Reveal Network Info in Apple’s AirPort Utility 6
- How Apple is Exploiting Android’s Weakness
- Tim Cook Soundly Rejects Politics of the NCPPR, Suggests Group Sell Apple’s Stock
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Says AZ Project Will Create Ecosystem with Thousands of Jobs