mac:method announced the immediate availability of Fade to Black and Snowblind, two book design plug-ins for Aperture on Wednesday. The plug-ins expand the range of Apertureis book layout options by adding new themes and about 50 CoreImage-based filters. The layouts also support gradient masks that properly fade images into the background page color. Both plug-ins are available for download at the mac:method Web site, and are priced at US$20 each, or $35 for the set.
← Previous Article
Kavasoft released version 1.5.1 of Shoebox, its digital image management application, on Tuesday.
Next Article →
Adium .88 was released on Tuesday, adding Universal Binary support to the instant messaging application.
Recent News See All »
- Report Claims Gold iPad Coming Soon
- Apple Tells Developers to Submit their OS X Yosemite-compatible Apps
- iTunes Store Adds City of Hope Donation Page for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Apple Reduces Screen Size in Apple Watch Video to Match Website
- Samsung Calls Galaxy Note 4 Screen Gap a Feature, not a Flaw
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman
- Grading Apple’s Snafus: Which Ones Are Major, Which Ones Will Blow Over
- Apple’s iPhone 6 Plus Success Now in Developers Hands