mac:method announced the immediate availability of Fade to Black and Snowblind, two book design plug-ins for Aperture on Wednesday. The plug-ins expand the range of Apertureis book layout options by adding new themes and about 50 CoreImage-based filters. The layouts also support gradient masks that properly fade images into the background page color. Both plug-ins are available for download at the mac:method Web site, and are priced at US$20 each, or $35 for the set.
← Previous Article
Kavasoft released version 1.5.1 of Shoebox, its digital image management application, on Tuesday.
Next Article →
Adium .88 was released on Tuesday, adding Universal Binary support to the instant messaging application.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Releases OS Yosemite Public Beta 2, iTunes 12 Beta
- Report Claims Apple Scrambling After Last Minute iPhone 6 Screen Redesign
- Apple Adds Humana, UnitedHealth to HealthKit Discussions
- Apple Releases Keynote 6.2.2 with ‘Stability Improvements’
- Apple Releases iMovie 10.0.5 for iCloud and iMovie Theater