Boxlight Corp. on Tuesday introduced Broadview, a portable video projector with native WXGA, widescreen resolution. It features 2600 ANSI lumens of brightness, support for NTSC, PAL, and SECAM video standards, and a weight of 4.4 pounds. The company will ship it in June, although pricing was not disclosed. Product information was not available on the Boxlight Web site as The Mac Observer posted this article.
← Previous Article
When Apple introduced the 17-inch MacBook Pro on Monday, some observers scratched their heads over the pricing when compared to…
Next Article →
Mariner Software announced the immediate availability of MacJournal 4, its journaling and blogging utility, on Tuesday.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Releases Mavericks OS X 10.9.5 with Improvements to VPN and SMB Servers
- Apple Updates iTunes TOC with iOS 8 Family Sharing and App Bundle Pricing
- iOS 8 Upgrade Recommendations By Device/Model
- PSA: Skip iCloud Drive if You Sync iCloud Data to Mac or iOS 7
- Apple Releases iOS 8 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch