FileMaker guru Brian Dunning has released a free FileMaker Custom Function Widget for use with Dashboard in Mac OS X v10.4. Custom Functions are a feature found in FileMaker 7 and 8. They enable developers to define and use new functions not included in the database softwareis normal list of calculation functions. With the Widget, users can access the library of free Custom Functions found on Mr. Dunningis Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price
- The ‘New’ Mac Pro Is a Failure