FileMaker guru Brian Dunning has released a free FileMaker Custom Function Widget for use with Dashboard in Mac OS X v10.4. Custom Functions are a feature found in FileMaker 7 and 8. They enable developers to define and use new functions not included in the database softwareis normal list of calculation functions. With the Widget, users can access the library of free Custom Functions found on Mr. Dunningis Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed