FileMaker guru Brian Dunning has released a free FileMaker Custom Function Widget for use with Dashboard in Mac OS X v10.4. Custom Functions are a feature found in FileMaker 7 and 8. They enable developers to define and use new functions not included in the database softwareis normal list of calculation functions. With the Widget, users can access the library of free Custom Functions found on Mr. Dunningis Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unofficial Apple Weblog Will Shut Down February 3rd
- My Love/Hate Relationship with Apple’s Handoff and Continuity
- YouTube Puts Another Nail in Flash’s Coffin with HTML5 on the Desktop
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Samsung to Take On Apple Pay with Cleverly Named Samsung Pay