FileMaker guru Brian Dunning has released a free FileMaker Custom Function Widget for use with Dashboard in Mac OS X v10.4. Custom Functions are a feature found in FileMaker 7 and 8. They enable developers to define and use new functions not included in the database softwareis normal list of calculation functions. With the Widget, users can access the library of free Custom Functions found on Mr. Dunningis Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi