Maxprog has released a maintenance update for Maxbulk Mailer, bringing it to version 2.1.2. Maxbulk Mailer is an email utility designed for mass commercial email delivery. The maintenance update has performance enhancements and bug fixes. According to Maxprog:
Maxprog is proud to present a new release of Maxbulk Mailer, new version 2.1.2, available now on Maxprog website with several improvements, new features and bug fixes.
New MaxBulk Mailer 2.1.2 features:
- Conditional message support for iHTMLi documents
- Conditional message support for iStyled Texti documents
- Preview support for all conditional message formats
- Better compatibility of HTML code with AOL
- Better compatibility for extended chars with Claris Emailer
You can find more information about the Maxbulk Mailer at the Maxprog Web site. Maxbulk Mailer 2.1.2 is available for US$34.90.