Maxprog has released a maintenance update for Maxbulk Mailer, bringing it to version 2.5. Maxbulk Mailer is an email utility designed for mass commercial email delivery. The maintenance update has performance enhancements and bug fixes. According to Maxprog:
If you have a business that requires contacting large numbers of clients and customers or other contacts, MaxBulk Mailer will save you lotis of time!
Maxprog is proud to present a new release of Maxbulk Mailer, new version 2.5, available now on Maxprog Website with several interesting improvements, new features and bug fixes.
New MaxBulk Mailer 2.5 features:
- Customizable from 1 to 25 multithreaded SMTP stream connections
- Increase delivery performance up to 7 times
- Report delivery sent also for bulk deliveries
- Report delivery can be deactivated from Preferences
- Notification when sending done and app in background
- Balloon and help tips
- Connection Log saving can be deactivated to speed up document saving
- Address list saving can be deactivated to speed up document saving.
You can find more information about the Maxbulk Mailer at the Maxprog Web site. Maxbulk Mailer 2.5 is available for US$34.90.